Saturday, November 19, 2005

My First Post

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I had my own website for a while, but I never did anything with it. So instead of continuing to pay maintenance fees for nothing, I decided to start a blog here. The more immediate reason was finding out that my brother has a blog. I've been unable to reach him by phone or email for the past two months, so I thought he's just been really busy. And it turns out he has time to be blogging?! Argh. Perusing his blog and other people's got me interested in doing this again, so here I am.

I'm not sure what I'll be writing about. Probably some Asian American stuff, some other POC stuff, some Taiwan stuff, some lefty stuff, some movie stuff, some food stuff, some law stuff, and probably just random stuff that come up.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home